for your website
What is SEO, actually?
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process of increasing a website’s organic traffic.
This means the traffic that comes from clicks on organic search results in Google – not paid search results (advertisements).
- SEO is a process. It takes time and there are no shortcuts here.
- SEO can make or break a business. We have quadrupled the number of clients for a local polyclinic in 3 months with our SEO solutions.
- SEO and content marketing are two sides of the same coin. If you want to reap the biggest possible benefits from SEO, great content must be created and marketed. More on this later.
SEO solutions for your website
The pages on your website should load FAST! We will take care of that. This is just one of the many factors that affects the SEO performance of your website.
When was the last time that you clicked on a search result and waited for more than 5… or 10 seconds for the website to load? Exactly.
Your website should function perfectly on all devices and screen sizes – smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. Don’t miss on any potential customers or leads, regardless of the technology they are using!
Google also gives precedence to websites that are properly built. So your code should be valid too.
You will be able to see the progress of our SEO efforts thanks to free Google tools that will track your website’s health, visitors and goals.
This step is the technical foundation for SEO that must be done in order to be able to reap maximum benefits later.
To do this:
- We will set up a call with you, so that together we can define what your potential customers are searching for.
- Based on this information, we will do a keyword research and analysis.
- The resulting keywords will be used to optimise your website’s content and structure.
After this step is done, your website will be SEO-ready!
The results vary, depending on your industry/niche and location.
For example, if you want local SEO done, targeting a specific country or city, this may be easier than competing on a global level.
Also, if there is no strong competition in your niche (in terms of SEO), you may have better results, more quickly.
We already mentioned that SEO and content marketing are two sides of the same coin. They are the ultimate SEO solution and should be done at the same time. Why?
– If your website is SEO-ready, but you have lousy content, visitors will leave immediately.
We will make sure that you have amazing content which will be so useful and interesting to your visitors, that they will share it naturally!
Of course, it will be optimised for your target market and keywords.
Then, we will market it to build backlinks to your website. Backlinks are links from other websites to your website. This will:
- Increase your traffic,
- Increase your website’s and brand’s exposure,
- Move your website up in Google search results.
- Improving the website’s design, if necessary
- Improving the usability of your website
- Conversion rate optimisation
Your website should look beautiful, but it must also reflect your brand and your offer.
However, a website which is clear and simple to use (usable) will always better perform than a more beautiful one which is difficult to use.
We will make sure that your website is easy to navigate and use.
But why stop at good when you can reach even better?
Your website can be improved even further through conversion rate optimisation. This is done through A/B testing and tracking your visitors’ behaviour.
This is done to increase the number of website visitors who become leads and customers. This is especially important once the SEO solutions that we’ll implement on your website start bringing in more and more visitors.
FREE SEO CONSULTING SESSION